- Gapi.NET: .NET (C#) wrapper for Google API, click here for details.
- iTextSharp: A port of the iText open source java library written entirely in C# for the .NET platform
- Google Sites Data API
- Google Analytics Dot Net >Release Info
- Google-gdata: .NET library for the Google Data API. The Google Data APIs (GData) provide a simple protocol for reading and writing data on the web.
- AvalonEdit: WPF Text Editor, very good.
- DockPanel Suite: the tab control used in SharpDevelop.
- PivotViewer Control: Interact with massive amounts of data on the web
- .NET Framework 4 Chart Controls
- Release of Google Analytics Dot Net
- Fluent Ribbon Control Suite (WPF)
- 60+ .NET libraries every developer should know about.
- SkyDrive .Net API
- AForge.NET: A C# framework designed Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence (image processing, neural networks, genetic algorithms, machine learning, robotics, etc.)
- SharpBox – A Cloud Storage Programming Interface (dropbox etc.)
Math.NET: A framework written in C# for symbolic mathematical operations in an object oriented way. (OpenSource)