Create a winform Application:
Tag Archives: Socket
In an earlier post, I have discussed how to implement socket communication with python. I recently was asked to implement similar functions, but in Java. Here is how I did that.
- Create a new Java project, let’s name it JSocketClient;
- Create another Java project, let’s name it JSocketServer;
- In both projects, create an App class, and add a static Main function respectively:
The python socket component is extremely easy to use, and this simplest example demonstrated its typical use. This is simplest, since both the server and client are the local machine:
On the Server Side:
On the Client Side:
- First run the SocketServer.py, and make sure the server is ready to listen/receive sth
- Then the client send info to the server;
- After the server received sth, it terminates
That is it.