Tag Archives: windows
pip install might be the most frequently used module in python. However, in the past it is not easy to install that in windows, see my previous post. Now in the latest update, it is very trivial to get this done.
- If you have installed Python 3.4, the pip is already installed, no need to do anything!
- If you are still using Python 2.x, the simplest way is to download get_pip.py, and run this command
It is very easy but you need to have a look at the documentation. Below are the quick steps to install “setuptools” for python.
- Download this ez_setup.py and save it to hardisk.
- Open a cmd window, and type “ez_setup.py”
- Add “C:\Python27\Scripts” to enthronement “Path” variable
That is it. Enjoy.
If you would like to install OpenSceneGraph on windows, and would like to add necessary paths to system variables automatically, you can use a batch file to save your day. The procedures will be quite simple 2-step job:
When installing Windows8 in vmware, after restart, the virtual OS may become less responsive and it might take 2-3 seconds to open a folder!
To troubleshoot this, click the settings for the installed windows8