In a recent project, I was required to develop a .Net assembly DLL and use it together with COMSOL with Matlab, where Matlab serves as the hub, and the .Net Assembly provides some services, Matlab consumes it, and COMSOL finally perform FEA and output the result:
Category Archives: CAE
Message: Unable to load DLL ‘libpart’: The specified procedure could not be found; Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
• fem.equ—contains information about equations on subdomains
• fem.bnd—contains information belonging to boundaries
• fem.edg—in 3D, this field is related to edges (curves)
• fem.pnt—in 2D and 3D, this field corresponds to vertices (points)
• fem.ode—specifies ODEs and other scalar equations independent of position